1. The optimum row spacing is 170 mm.
2. The distance between crops was increased for the most efficient passage of crop residues.
3. Two separate gearboxes have been installed: for sowing fertilizers and sowing grain.
4. A separate mechanism for switching on / off the drive for fertilizer seeding is installed.
5. Ability to work on Mini-Till and classic technologies - disconnecting the console with turbo disks.
6. The number of openers increased from 19 to 21.
7. Working bodies - Bellota (Spain).
|Working width||2100 mm|
|Volume of seed bin||555 l|
|Bunker volume for fertilizers||260 l|
|Number of coulters||13 (Bellota, Spain)|
|Number of coolers||13 (Bellota, Spain)|
|Depth of processing of the coolers||0-100 mm|
|Seed Depth||20-100 mm|
|Row spacing||170 mm|
|Sowing speed||7-12 km / h|
|Grain seeding rate||8-250 kg / ha|
|Fertilizer Seed Rate||25-250 kg / ha|
|Productivity||1.6-2.7 ha / ha|
|Coulter pressure||120-160 kg|
|Tractor power||from 65 hp|
JoomShopping Download & Support